If you’d like help with any of the following, please contact our office to request assistance. In order to serve you better, please make sure to include your name and address in your request:

Help Accessing Government Services

If you require help dealing with any federal department, agency, or crown corporation, our office can help. Federal agencies include, but are not limited to, Employment Insurance, Passports, Citizenship and Immigration, Firearms Licensing, Service Canada, Revenue Canada, Canada Pension Plan (CPP), and Old Age Security (OAS).

Congratulatory Certificates

We offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion. For certain milestones, you may also request certificates from the Prime Minister’s office and the Governor General.

Tours of Parliament Hill and Attending Question Period

Our office is happy to arrange for tours of Parliament Hill or tickets to Question Period if you’re visiting Ottawa.

Attend an Event

Invite me to attend your event and bring greetings.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or require assistance in any other way, we’ll do whatever we can to help. Please visit our contact page and get in touch!

Passport Services

We are pleased to resume our regular passport services at our Orillia and Midland offices (by appointment).

Passport applications that are left with our office will be processed within approximately 4-7 weeks.

If you are traveling within the next 8 weeks, we recommend visiting the Barrie Service Canada for 10-15 business day processing (48 Owen Street, Barrie).

Call us at one of the numbers below we will ensure you get the help you need. 

Midland: 705-527-7654

Orillia: 705-327-0513